Hope Cassity's song "THE IDEA OF YOU" was selected for major sync license and was just recently featured on FOX TV on the DIGGSTOWN SERIES. Cassity is among an eclectic and elite hot list of new up and comers listed in the award winning soundtrack. The soundtrack including Cassity's song was nominated for multiple major awards total in 2021 for an EMMY for BEST MUSIC SUPERVISION. This summer HOPIE will be opening spots in Alaska and will include her own immersive intimate tour dates where she will share her artistic vision through storytelling and art demos across Alaska including some opening spots for Darius Rucker, Lee Brice, Jerrod Neimann, Love & Theft and next woman of country Morgan Myles.
With over 12 cuts as a songwriter, including multiple cuts by the popular Indie Rock duo Penny Rae, and Victoria Camp of Sweet Tea Trio, Cassity proves that as a songsmith or melody writer, she knows how to write a song her fellow songwriter can connect so deeply with they want to cut it themselves. In fact, her Americana song “Closure” became the first single off their self titled album. Consequently, Cassity wrote 6 off the second album with them. Hope's song “Alabama River” was chosen and Cassity got another single from their second Indie Americana album. The song became a fan favorite. The duo toured UK and Cassity's songs were in the top ten on iTunes on release week and aired on national radio and GAC.
Below are other highlights in Cassity's Career -
PUBLISHED AUTHOR - THE MOZART EFFECT - SPATIAL INTELLIGENCE - INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY
NCMA FEMALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR 2015 ( NASHVILLE COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION
CHOSEN FOR BONVOY CELEBRITY POINTS IMMERSIVE BLANK CANVAS MASTERCLASS INSTRUCTOR MARRIOTT HOTELS
SOLD OUT ALL HER MASTERCLASS SONGWRITING EXPERIENCES with MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL HOTELS/MOXY CHATTANOOGA
Penned Sting with Jim McBride & Jerry Salley -Rebecca Lynn Howard performed demo
Bluebird Cafe Sold Out Show
Showcase Extra on the set of Nashville the Hit Series
Named Top 25 Nashville Best Songwriter Finalist
- NCMA FEMALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR 2015 ( NASHVILLE COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION)
- Nominated for NCMA BEST DUET OF THE YEAR, SONG OF THE YEAR, VIDEO OF THE YEAR
- Songwriter Serenade Finalist Top Ten
- Opened for Tyler Farr in 2019
- Shared the stage with Angaleena Presley of The Pistol Annies
- Appeared as a young child on Star Search Televised Talent Show
- Researched spatial intelligence and a brains response to music. Published in National Educational Journal for her research at Texas A & M on the effects of classical music and the brain. Cassity discusses Mozart, classical music, and 7 other genres and how music preference has an overall effect on spatial intelligence in relation to performance in video game settings. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 2004
- -Frank Brown International Songwriting Festival
- -Pensacola Beach Songwriting Festival
- -Mississippi Songwriters Festival
- -Dripping Springs Songwriters Festival
- Live Performance Workshop Master Instructor-Frank Brown International Songwriting Festival
- Keynote speaker -Calhoun Community College -Graduation Ceremony
- Keynote speaker-Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Awards
- Keynote speaker-Alabama Southern Community College-MS Awareness Discussion/Music Panel
- Anchorage Fourth of July Festival-Headliner
- Keynote Speaker-Faulkner State Community College- Solo Performance and music industry discussion Songwriting/Music Industry discussion
- Special Performance-Texas A & M-Commerce, Texas
- Two time Seattle Folklife Festival Artist
- Made In Nashville -Selected Artist
- Special Guest/Keynote speaker for The National MS Society Leadership Conference
- Developed a 3 year show that was regionally recognized raised over 30k for various charities such as Arts and Autism, Nicks Kids, and many others. Created with local songwriters proving that songwriter performances and music holds an important place in communities. Each month at TIPS FOR TUSCALOOSA. Cassity hosted a Nashville Style Bluebird Round where she featured hit songwriters. The shows became standing room only shows for the city, and ultimately developed a culture of exchanging songs in a listening room venue to help benefit local community with needs and helping promote important charity events each month. The show became a local favorite and was featured on tv in several publications.
- Songwriter Serenade National top ten finalist for Sweet Southern Sun
- Earned her place as a respected songsmith on Music Row and was a featured act at songwriter festivals across the southeast such as Frank Brown International Songwriter Festival, 30A Songwriter Festival, Mississippi Songwriter Festival, Dripping Springs Songwriter Festival and many more. Worked on crafting songs alongside greats like #1 hitmaker Jim McBride and Grammy award winning writer Jerry Salley (Outlaw State of Mind, Chris Stapleton) , and many others like Ashton Shepherd, Tommy Barnes, Adam Hood, Angelina Presley (Pistol Annies). Sweet Tea Trio (Kid Rocks label).
- Motivational Speaker- Annual Kiwanis Club Awards-Monroeville, Alabama
- Selected to perform at the World Sync Summit in Beverly Hills, CA
- Performance Coach-Artist Relations-Marketing Manager open discussion panel- Beach Cite Studios-Gulf Shores, Al
- Instructor -Beginner Songwriting Workshops -Beach Cite Studios -Gulf Shores, Al
With multiple cuts by the popular Indie Rock duo Penny Rae, Cassity proves that as a writer, she knows no boundaries or labels. In fact, her song “Closure” became the first single off their self titled album and consequently, her song “Alabama River” was chosen as the first single from their second Americana album.
The videos for the Penny Rae songs written or co-written by Cassity aired on 40+TV networks nationwide alongside major label acts such as Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, and Lady Antebellum.
She also co-wrote “Out of My Mind" cut and released by Victoria Camp (one third of the rising female country group from Alabama, Sweet Tea Trio- recently signed by Kid Rock ).
Named Artist to Watch and on the cover of Regional Musician Magazine
Named Hardest Working Artist in the Southeast by Regional Musician Magazine
Recorded with Grammy Award winning musician Glen Duncan
Her song 50 Years was chosen and highlighted by STAND UP TO CANCER campaign
Her song "He Stole My Radio" selected as the theme song by Roxy Surf Wear for their Hawaii Surf Competition documentary released by the Discovery Channel
Two time top 25 Finalist in the Music City Songwriting Competition
Performed in 2016 in front of 30k for a one hour set opening a show at Biloxi Arena
Selected for multiple major movie and tv show private industry auditions- The Voice/America's Got Talent